1 iceberg lettuce
2 red onions
200g of Feta cheese
- Cut the iceberg lettuce in half vertically.
- Cut off about 2 cm from the bottom. Bin this.
- Put the lettuce flat side down and slice in to strips.
- Put in a large bowl.
- Peel and chop the onions in to cubes.
- Add to the lettuce.
- Chop the tomatoes in to cubes.
- Add to the salad bowl.
- Cut the end of the cucumber off and bin this.
- Slice the cucumber and quarter each ring.
- Add to the bowl of salad.
- Cube the feta cheese, then crumble over the top of the salad.
- You can add oil and salt, if you desire.
- Goes nice as a side to Greek Moussaka.