500g lamb mince
4 cloves of garlic
1 jar of Oregano
1 Tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tube of tomato puree
1 jar of white lasagne sauce
Pre-heat the oven to 200c/ Gas mark 6
- Slice aubergines lengthways, in to approx. 1cm slices.
- Put oil in a frying pan and place the aubergines in the pan.
- Keep flipping the aubergines until cooked both sides.
- Layer an over proof dish with aubergine.
- Chop the onions and crush the garlic. Add to a saucepan with oil.
- Fry the onions and add the lamb mince.
- Cook the mince until brown all over, with no pink or red bits left.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and half a tube of tomato puree.
- Stir in ¼ jar of oregano.
- Put a layer of mince on top of the aubergines.
- Add another layer of aubergine and mince.
- Put a final layer of aubergine on.
- Get the jar of white lasagne sauce, and pour it over the top.
- Smooth the sauce in an even layer.
- Grate cheese over the top.
- Put in the oven for 20 mins.
- Divide in to 4-6 portions.
- Serve with a Greek Salad.